1. Members are either full time, part time (sharing with another couple), or subs
2. When filling league vacancies, part time have 1st priority, subs have second priority
3. Use sub list to fill out 4somes when you will be absent.
4. Notify golf partners if you cannot play or have arranged for a sub for any particular evening
5. Tee off responsibilities include:
6. To speed play, mulligans only allowed, if necessary, on 1st and 10th tees
7. At the end of play, please put your scorecard in the envelope on the bulletin board in the club house.
8. If you chip a ball in from off the green, please note it on the chip in sheet on the bulletin board.
9. Awards given out at the potluck and also at the year end event.